FUSA Boys & Girls
A program designed for FUSA teams. Our goal is to increase overall performance by leveraging high intensity interval training combined with plyometric exercises with an emphasis on injury prevention.
The focus of our training includes: increased quickness, foot coordination, mobility, flexibility, strength and core development, explosiveness, acceleration, increased cardiovascular endurance, and increased speed thresholds.Some of the tools utilized for this training are ladders, rings, bands, sleds, box jumps and the HiTrainer non-motorized diagnostic equipment.
Jan 19th to March 29th
• 10 weeks - 60 Minutes
• $150 plus tax
Sundays: 1/27-4/7, no 2/17
Mondays: 1/28-4/8, no 2/18
Thursdays: 1/24-4/4, no 2/14
Saturdays: 1/26-4/6, no 2/16
• U10, U11, U12: Saturday 10am, Sunday 9am, or Thursday 4pm
• U13, U14/15: Wednesday 4:30pm or Thursday 8pm
• High School: Thursday 5pm
• U10, U11, U12: Saturday 9am, Sunday 10am, or Tuesday 6pm
• U13, U14/15: Monday 4pm or Tuesday 8pm
• High School: Thursday 3:30pm